Jet Powered Spinning Warming Superfluid Helium A.K.A. "Black Hole" With Spiral Arm Filaments :
(1) Galaxy jets have already been proven to be electromagnetic or MHD driven without gravity.
(2) There are no picky eating black holes. Proven cold inflows to galaxy centers with hot gas outflows.
(3) Superfluid helium and theoretical postulated mathematically unstable inferred black holes, both have nearly the same proven temperature near absolute zero. Which idea is more believable?
Spin rates of galaxy centers are quantized in discrete increments, causing all stars in almost every galaxy to have a constant orbital velocity around the center. This is the dark matter galaxy rotation speed paradigm requiring different percentages of dark matter for all galaxies. Superfluid galaxy centers all have quantized spin velocity, with spiral arm filaments having two components: (1) The normal matter component like gas and dust. (2) The counterflow or reverse direction superflow component in a countervortice state, connecting all stars to the galaxy center, and making each star orbit at the same speed or constant velocity. Faster spinning galaxies have faster star formation rates.
Superfluid earth labs have discovered everything real that a phony black hole is supposed to be doing:
(1) Superfluids absorb, trap, capture, or slow light speed way down in what is called a "Bose Einstein Condensate" which is a misnomer term used exclusively in relativity, instead of applying observable Beltramic field structures for a superfluid cosmology.
(2) Superfluids form an insulating double layered "concealing accretion disk" where originate bipolar jets that carry electric currents and form Birkeland currents that shape the spinning galaxy.
(3) Superfluid helium forms spiral arm Kapitza filaments where stars form inside.
(4) Spinning superfluids carry the angular momentum in quantized vortices that carry electric currents that produce associated cosmic scale magnetic fields and vice versa.
Only those who believe in the hearsay dogma of black holes, dark matter, dark energy, and the big-bang gravity singularity creation theory, who suggest themselves that their black holes may have already existed before the big-bang.
Magnetic levitation with superconductor disk